Monday 19 January 2015

Take control of your bookshelf!

First of all, I'm so sorry for not posting for such a long time but life has been super busy. In february I'm going to join a little challenge/competition by Fantastiska berättelser (original idea by Caffeinated Book Reviewer).
The idea is very simple. For February you pick out a number of books that have been in your bookshelf since before December 2014. You score a percentage point for every book you read, but the amount of books is not the important bit. I picked five books, three that have been on the shelf for more than a year and two that have been there since before last summer (so almost a year).
IMG_0790
They are:
  1. David & Leigh Eddings "Äldre Gudar" (Book 1 of 2)
  2. David & Leigh Eddings "Den Vördade" (Book 2 of 2)
  3. JRR Tolkien "Bilbo (Hobbit)"
  4. Wendy Higgins "Sweet Reckoning"
  5. Evan Wright "Generation Kill"
Hopefully I'll manage getting through them all and hopefully I'll be better at posting from now on. There are some reviews coming your way, I just need the time to finish the books first :)
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment